Call for Abstract
31st American Psychiatry and Psychology Congress, will be organized around the theme “A Tradition of Discovery and Innovation towards Mental health and Healthcare”
Psychiatry 2019 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Psychiatry 2019
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Psychiatry is the branch of medicine concentrated on the determination, treatment and prevention of mental, passionate and social issue. Psychiatry is the restorative claim to fame committed to the conclusion, counteractive action and treatment of mental disorders. These incorporate different maladaptations identified with inclination, conduct, discernment, and observations. Current psychiatry too carries with it new debates, for example, the medicalization of ordinary life, the energy of the medication organizations and the utilization of psychiatry as a specialist of social control.
- Track 1-1Pediatric and Child Psychiatry
- Track 1-2Biological Psychiatry
- Track 1-3Military Psychiatry
- Track 1-4Psychosomatic Treatment
- Track 1-5Forensic Psychiatry or Criminology
- Track 1-6Cortical Development in Psychiatry
- Track 1-7Midwifery and Women’s Health
- Track 1-8Neuropsychiatry
- Track 1-9Community psychiatry
- Track 1-10Adult and Geriatric Psychiatry
- Track 1-11Social Psychiatry
Psychology (Brain science) is the examination of mind that grips all parts of insightful and unmindful involvement with thought. It is an academic instruct associated science to understand individuals and social event them by working up general models with researching specific cases. In this field, a specialist expert or investigator is known as a therapist and can be named a social, behavioral, or subjective analyst. Experts attempt to grasp the piece of mental limits in individual and social direct, while moreover exploring the physiological and natural methodology that underlie mental limits and practices.
- Track 2-1Psychology Health
- Track 2-2Biological Psychology or Physiological Psychology
- Track 2-3Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Track 2-4Cognitive or Behavioral Psychology
- Track 2-5Child and Adolescent Psychology
- Track 2-6Counseling and Clinical Psychology
- Track 2-7Health Psychology and Education
- Track 2-8Neuropsychology and Parapsychology
- Track 2-9Applied and Engineering Psychology
- Track 2-10Abnormal and Developmental Psychology
- Track 2-11Positive Psychology or Science of Happiness
- Track 2-12Evolutionary Psychology
Healthcare is the support or help or change of prosperity through prevention, analysis, and treatment of illness, damage, disease, and different physical and mental weakness in people. Healthcare is conveyed by health experts (providers or practitioners) in unified prosperity fields. Doctors and doctor associates are a part of these prosperity specialists. Maternity care, audiology, dentistry, nursing, pharmaceutical, optometry, pharmacy, psychology, occupational therapy and other wellbeing callings are a part of medicinal services. It incorporates work done in giving essential care, secondary care, and tertiary care, and additionally in general wellbeing.
- Track 3-1Nutrition and Public Health
- Track 3-2Healthcare and Management
- Track 3-3Nursing Education and Research
- Track 3-4Nursing and Nurse Practitioners
- Track 3-5Clinical Pharmacy and Psychiatry
- Track 3-6Fundamental and Clinical Practices
Mental health (psychiatric or psychological) disorders involve disturbances in thinking, emotion, and behavior. Small disturbances in these aspects of life are common, but when such disturbances distress the person greatly and/or interfere with daily life, they are considered mental illness or a mental health disorder. The effects of mental illness may be temporary or long-lasting. These disorders are caused by complex interactions between physical, psychological, social, cultural, and hereditary influences. Psychiatric medications are mainly prescribed by primary care physician. Anyway the best treatment for a mental health concern is from a mental health professional: a psychiatrist, psychologist, clinical social specialist or psychotherapist. For some patients, a blend of psychotherapy and medication is typically demonstrated, the best technique for treatment.
- Track 4-1Psychoanalysis
- Track 4-2Women Mental health
- Track 4-3Personality, Thinking and Emotion
- Track 4-4Dementia
- Track 4-5Forensic Mental Health
- Track 4-6Management and Treatment
- Track 4-7Research, Education and Case Studies
Anxiety is a feeling described by an upsetting condition of inward disturbance, frequently accompanied by nervous behavior like pacing back and forth, substantial objections, and rumination. Anxiety is the desire of future threat. Depression is a condition of low mood and antipathy for movement that can influence any one’s thoughts, behavior, tendencies, emotions, and feeling of prosperity. Stress, a type of mental agony is a feeling of strain and pressure. Stress can build the danger for strokes, heart attacks, ulcers, and depression.
- Track 5-1Anxiety Disorder
- Track 5-2Anger and Sadness
- Track 5-3Panic Disorder
- Track 5-4Clinical Depression
- Track 5-5Anxiety and Disasters
- Track 5-6Stress Management
Yoga is a gathering of physical, mental, and otherworldly practices or trains which began in ancient India. Meditation can be characterized as training where an individual uses a technique, for example, concentrating their mind on a specific protest, thought or action, to achieve a mentally clear and candidly quiet state. Meditation may be used with the aim of reducing stress, anxiety, depression, and pain, and increasing peace, perception and wellbeing. Mindfulness is one of the psychological processes of bringing one's attention to experiences occurring in the present moment, and can be developed through the practice of meditation and various training.
- Track 6-1Buddhism
- Track 6-2Humanistic Psychology
- Track 6-3Hypnotism
- Track 6-4Criticism and Risks in Mindfulness
Addiction is a type of brain disorder described by urgent commitment in rewarding stimuli despite adverse consequences, which emerges through epigenetic and transcriptional mechanism and happens after some time from chronically high levels of exposure to an addictive boost. Examples of behavioral and drug addictions like: alcoholism, cocaine addiction, nicotine addiction, opioid addiction, food addiction, gambling addiction, and sexual addiction.
- Track 7-1Drugs and Health
- Track 7-2Addiction Medicine
- Track 7-3Addiction Counseling
- Track 7-4Addiction Psychiatry
- Track 7-5Alcoholism and Drug Addiction
- Track 7-6Addiction and Youth
- Track 7-7Alcohol and Recovery
Psychotherapy is otherwise called talk treatment, a procedure of mental technique for treating emotional wellness issues by conversing with a specialist, analyst or other psychological well-being supplier. It is an approach to treat individuals with a mental issue by helping them comprehend their sickness. It shows individuals techniques and gives them apparatuses to manage push and unfortunate considerations and practices.
- Track 8-1Cognition or Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Track 8-2Therapy for Social Anxiety Disorders
- Track 8-3Psychiatry and Psychology Practice
- Track 8-4Emotion Regulation Therapy
- Track 8-5Child and Adolescent Behavioral Therapy
- Track 8-6Marriage and Family Therapy
- Track 8-7Suicide Prevention
- Track 8-8Talk Therapy
- Track 8-9Behavioral Therapy
- Track 8-10Advances in Psychotherapy
Sleep disorder or somnipathy, is a therapeutic issue related to sleep patterns of any individual. A couple of disarranges are not kidding enough to meddle with mental, physical, social and passionate working. Polysomnography and actigraphy are tests commonly requested for some rest issue. Sleep Medicine is presently a perceived subspecialty inside inward drug, otolaryngology, family medicine, psychiatry and neurology, pediatrics in the United States.
- Track 9-1Sleep Medicine
- Track 9-2Pain Medicine
- Track 9-3Psychopharmacology
- Track 9-4Psychopathology
- Track 9-5Palliative Medicine
The term psychological disorder means a mental disorder or illness that interferes with a person’s behavior, interacts with others, and functions in daily life. Psychiatric disorders are also sometimes known as mental health disorders or mental health illnesses. More often, psychiatric problems go unnoticed and undiagnosed in patients seeking treatment for some other health problem. These disorders range from normal behavioral and mood to violent actions.
- Track 10-1Trauma
- Track 10-2Schizophrenia
- Track 10-3ADHD (Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder)
- Track 10-4PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder)
- Track 10-5Bipolar Disorder
- Track 10-6Obsession or Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Track 10-7Mood Disorders
- Track 10-8Personality Disorders
- Track 10-9Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Track 10-10Neurodevelopmental Disorders
- Track 10-11Reactive Attachment Disorders
- Track 10-12Sexual Psychiatric Disorder
- Track 10-13Eating Disorders and Obesity
Neuropsychology is the investigation of the structure and function of the brain as they identify with particular mental procedures and practices. It is one of the experimental field of psychology that aims to understand how expects to see how conduct and insight are impacted by mind working and is associated with the determination and treatment of social and intellectual impacts of neurological issue. Cognitive neuroscience or psychological neuroscience is the field concerned with the study of various biological processes and aspects that underlie perception with a particular focus on the neural associations in the brain that are involved in mental processes.
- Track 11-1Pediatric Neurology
- Track 11-2Neuroimaging
- Track 11-3Cognitive Neuroscience
- Track 11-4Cognition and Neurocognitive Disorder
- Track 11-5Neurophysiology: Neuropsychology and Neuropsychiatry
- Track 11-6Brain Aging
- Track 11-7Behavioral Neurology and Social Science
Psychopharmacology is the logical investigation of the impacts drugs have on mood, sensation, considering, and conduct. The field of psychopharmacology contemplates an extensive variety of substances with different sorts of psychoactive properties, concentrating essentially on the concoction communications with the brain. The medicine industry (pharmaceutical industry) is the industry that finds, creates, delivers, and markets medications or pharmaceutical medications for use as various kinds of medicine and medications. Pharmaceutical organizations may bargain in generic or brand medications and devices. They are liable to an assortment of laws and controls that oversee the patenting, testing, wellbeing, efficacy and marketing of drugs.
- Track 12-1Pharmacology
- Track 12-2Psychosomatic Medicine
- Track 12-3Counseling and Early Intervention
Psychiatric nursing or emotional wellness nursing is the forte of nursing that watches over individuals of any age with dysfunctional behavior or mental pain, for example, schizophrenia, bipolar confusion, psychosis, sorrow or dementia. A psychological well-being medical attendant can be exceptionally fulfilling, yet this can be an unpleasant and sincerely depleting work also. Enlisted medical attendants can work in the psychological wellness field and they can likewise build their capabilities by undertaking further review in this field.
- Track 13-1Psychosis
- Track 13-2Clinical Neurophysiology
- Track 13-3Brain and Aggressiveness
Psychiatric case reports contain data from and about the patient. The case report is to mirror that the individual who composed it knows about psychiatric specialized terms in portraying the side effects, the status and in delineating the ailment. Case report exhibit that the analyst has essential data's to express side effects agreeing the examination of the patient, can make differential analysis between discrete diseases and can set up a restorative arrangement. Data from other medicinal records or those picked up by the inspector himself ought to be isolated for the situation report.
Entrepreneurs from any field can exhibit and can give a presentation on their products which should be helpful in business development and marketing. Psychiatry meetings are used as a platform to connect Entrepreneurs, Proposers and the Investors worldwide. It is intended to create and facilitate the most optimized and viable meeting place for engaging people in global business discussions, evaluation and execution of promising business ideas. For entrepreneurs, this would be an ideal place to find out suitable investors and partners to start and/or expand their business. Thus it is a perfect place to connect Entrepreneurs, Business Owners, Early Stage Companies and Established Corporates with National or International Investors, Corporate Investors and Potential Business Partners.
Psychiatry conference is focused on helping entrepreneurs find the right co-founders, advisors, experts and interns to build lasting relationships and accelerate new business formation and also helps entrepreneurs with the right business advisors. Knowledge is power and experience goes a long way. Whether you are an investor seeking to build your portfolio with potentially high-return investment opportunities or an entrepreneur seeking capital or resources to help build your team, the Psychiatry Conference will help.